Optimize and Scale Your Sustainability Initiatives
Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of building operations, energy audits, tune-ups, and annual inspections.
Manage Sustainability Initiatives
Identify and implement facility improvements and energy efficiency measures.
Optimize Ongoing Operations
Increase the efficiency and effectiveness of building operations.
Standardize Your Processes
Systematize Cx and Quality programs on one platform, including requirements, templates, and checklists to increase efficiency and improve transparency, collaboration, and outcomes for ongoing operations.
- Interactive Facility Guide
- Create and document equipment in the field in real time.
- Link findings to equipment and share with the team for collaboration and prioritization.
- Track the lifecycle of a measure from initial observation through to implementation.
- Document key information and generate ROI calculations for analysis and decision-making.
- Access a single dashboard with all the relevant information to prioritize measures for implementation.
Interactive Facility Guide
- Manage knowledge base, including training videos, training materials, and other essential operational information.
- Access a library of building asset data and information instantly through QR codes.
Large telecommunications company is achieving its sustainability goals using Facility Grid
A large Telecomm provider needed to improve energy efficiency and reduce its carbon footprint to meet regulations from multiple municipal organizations. With offices throughout the United States and numerous energy auditor teams involved, the provider struggled to standardize their processes, enable efficient collaboration, and maintain consistency across its energy audit projects.
Using Facility Grid’s Sustainability Management solution, the Telecomm provider was able to standardize their processes, including project workflow and asset data collection, and provide transparency for all key constituents through a real-time dashboard. The process also included the tracking of findings and measures, establishing baselines, and capturing signoffs for follow-up all in one place. Teams have reduced the time required to collect and document data, communicate findings and measures easily, and create on-demand progress reports. The initiative rolled out in one major metropolitan area and is now being expanded to others.
Information security and protecting your data are of paramount importance. This is why we incorporated single sign-on (SSO), multi-factor authentication (MFA) and SOC-2 Compliance into our software.
Single Sign On
Helps improve enterprise security and achieve regulatory compliance. Simplify user maintenance with unified access management.
Demonstrates our commitment to security, availability, processing integrity, confidentiality, and privacy. Assures clients that implemented strong internal controls and safeguards to protect their data and ensure operational excellence.
Provides enhanced security by reducing the risk of unauthorized access.